|Individual Membership||$99.00 per Year.||Select|
|Property Management||$350.00 per Year.||Select|
|Property Management (Up to 5 States)||$750.00 per Year.||Select|
|Property Management (6+ States)||$1,500.00 per Year.||Select|
|Corporate Partner||$1,500.00 per Year.||Select|
|Service/Vendor Membership||$295.00 per Year.||Select|
|Service/Vendor Membership (6+ States)||$695.00 per Year.||Select|
|Preferred Service/Vendor Membership||$1,500.00 per Year.||Select|
|National Vendor Membership||$2,500.00 per Year.||Select|
|Preferred National Vendor Membership||$4,000.00 per Year.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR||$50.00 now.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR Bronze||$100.00 now.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR Silver||$200.00 now.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR Gold Star||$500.00 now.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR Diamond||$1,000.00 now.||Select|
|Advocacy - Friend of NSTR Platinum||$2,500.00 now.||Select|
NSTR – Member Benefits
Who should join us? Single-family owners, management companies, City Government, County Departments and Vendors who are looking to grow their business. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Learn best practices on how to be a GREAT host
- Updates on City Ordinances
- Restrictions on number of days and their limitations
- Training and Education classes
- Fair Housing considerations – will they affect you?
- Networking Events – A great way to learn from others
- Newsletters – Keeping you informed!
- Advocacy – staying in touch across the nation and fighting on your behalf
- For Cities, Counties and States; what are others doing in this growing market?
- Speaker opportunities; our Founder is available for consultations and speaker engagements to educate and inform from the individual owner community to Statewide discussions.
Once your application is processed you will receive an email with your membership number and log-in information for access to the members-only section of our website.
As we continue to develop and expand we ask for your participation and consideration on all things STR. This is an expanding and constantly growing industry and with your help we will continue to offer the most up-to-date and important information that you need to know.
National Short-Term Rental (NSTR) represents all Short-Term Rental owners, Management Companies and Vendors. Those individuals and companies that are made up of small, medium and large properties.
Our purpose is to advocate in the best interest of the Short-Term Rental (STR) Industry and collectively address and support our members needs.
NSTR is America’s leading voice for the Short-Term Rental Industry. We provide members with the most comprehensive range of strategic, educational, operational, networking, and advocacy resources they need to learn, to lead and to succeed.